Monday, May 10, 2010

My Tootsie Is Just Full Of Surprises!

May 10, 2010
*
It's 5:30 am, and I'm still at work. Already it's daylight and looking to be a beautiful day. Oh, I just have to share with you a photo of the beautiful pansies that my Tootsie gave to me yesterday. While I was napping, she had Uncle Moo go the store and pick them up for her. She has him wrapped right around her little paw. A lick and a smile, and she manages to talk him into all sorts of things!!





*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
It was a lovely day for me, and I got to chat with all my children. Moo cooked us a delicious turkey dinner. Mmmm mmmm mmmm! The stuffing was made it with cranberries and corn, and was very tasty!
*
The photos that I have to share this morning were taken Saturday evening just before dark. Right outside the door at work, there is a lovely rhododendron bush. And the blooms are the prettiest shades of light pink and violet. It was raining, so they were covered with raindrops. Is this not just beautiful?
*




















And here it is up close and personal.


















The sun is shining now, and I keep looking to see if there are any deer across the street in the field. But so far, no luck. In the back yard however, there is one little bunny hopping around and eating greens that are almost bigger than himself.
*
So far this morning, I have done a bit of work on the October DD kit (this one is just awesome!), and a bit of designing for my own projects. Soon, I hope to have a few new kits ready for the shop whenever it re-opens.
*
It's time for me to check on the Mrs again. So far, she's been sleeping nicely through the night.
Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: