Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's Trim A Tree Week

May 19, 2010
*
It's a bit gray outside this morning. The weather can't seem to decide whether to smile on us with sunshine, or dampen the day with rain. Well, we know we have quite a bit of rain coming, maybe later today or tonight. Take your time!!

Tootsie and I have been up a while, but I decided to do my blog hopping early, and then play a while on my PC before posting here. I know, my bad! Well actually, I have also been looking through photos to decide which ones to use for my Week 3 layout for Journal Camp. Like I said before, this assignment will be a bit more tricky for me than the first two.

I think I've decided which photos to use, but now I have to work on the story part of the layout. On the other hand, there are two other photos that I might rather use. Oh dear, such a problem to have this early in the day.

A couple of days ago, the light company sent their tree trimmers out to trim away parts of trees that are interfering with their electrical lines. My property has lots of trees, so of course my trees were on their "Trim" list. I went out to watch and was fascinated by the shred machine. I guess that's what you call it - they put the tree limbs in one end, and they come shooting out the other end right into a waiting truck. Here's a couple of photos to show you what I mean.







And here's a close-up of the shredded limbs coming out of the shoot and going into the truck.





So maybe you don't find this so fascinating, but that's okay because I did. (and I have the camera!! lol.)
*
I'm watching a program on TV that shows what you have to do to your house if you want to sell it. They literally remove all of your own stuff, and re-furnish it quite plainly after they re-paint and remodel the whole inside. In some cases, they even re-do the outside of the house. Gosh, I wonder what they would do if they came to my house!! I hate to even think of it.
*
Well, it's time now for me to rustle up some lunch for Tootsie and me. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: