Monday, May 17, 2010

I Love To Hear Those Birds Chirping

May 17, 2010
*
Here's hoping for another gorgeous day like yesterday. It's sunny, and the birds in the trees are chirping away. What a nice way to start a day!!

Today I must post my layout for Week 2 of Journal Camp. We were to use three photos, a title, and some little name tags to tell a story. Nani gave us a template and the little tags, thank you. So here is my layout.























I was rather busy last night after the little Mrs. went to bed. I even got another QP finished. Feels good to be building up my stock of freebies. I also have a couple new photos to share. Saturday evening, there was a huge bumble bee buzzing in and out of the rhododendrons, so of course I took my camera outside to play for a few minutes. Here are my first "bug" photo of the year!





I don't have much time left to chat this morning, as it's time to check on the Mrs. again and then get ready to go home. I will leave you with the last part of "Pansy Patch." So till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"Pansy Patch" Part Three

3 comments:

Nani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nani said...

I love the bee pics! It's the first time, I mean first time, I've ever seen the pollen on the bee's butt. (You have an AWESOME camera and choose and compose photos that make it shine!)

Your layout is beautiful. I won't "grade down" anyone for their work, but you'll really want to embellish your captions a bit more next week. You'll need to be creating some embellished captions to create journal blocks next week! :)

Have a great day, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup, c'est joli tout plein...
Bisous
Danae