Monday, May 31, 2010

Enjoy Your New Camera, Mary Ann

May 31, 2010
*
Good morning everybody on this beautiful Memorial Day. I'm still at work, so this will be a short post. Soon, the Mrs. will be waking and wanting her breakfast. Today, I want to post my layout for the Week 4 Journal Camp assignment. This one has to be about ourselves, and contain at least one photo and not less than six lines of journaling. Here is my layout.


As Nani pointed out last week, the new assignment tomorrow will be the toughy. A whole page of journaling, and no photos. In reality, this should not be so difficult, seeing as how it is so easy to sit and chat with each other for hours on end. But something tells me it won't be so simple. Hmmmmm! I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.
*
Yesterday, I was able to get a new batch of photos that I can share with you soon. First I have to go through them to pick out the good ones and crop them to fit here. I do however, have a nice photo of one of the Mrs.' white peonies. She has some of the nicest flora in her yard.
*
Before I leave you, I want to say "Congratulations" to my friend, Mary Ann. She just got the new Canon Rebel T2i, and I can't wait to see her photos. Enjoy, my friend! Happy clicking!
*
Now I must get to work here. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a really fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

Beautiful peony! :)

I love the layout! Like I said, if we don't scrap ourselves who will?? Excellent journaling telling a bit about you!