Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Busy Morning So Far

May 25, 2010
*
It's quite lovely outside this morning, although I guess it's going to be a bruiser later in the day. Inside here, it's been a busy morning. One of our illustrious dwarfs spilled a large cooler filled with water over onto the floor, and it all came down through the ceiling. Nope, I was not a happy little camper this morning.

On top of all that, Miss Tootsie managed to pee on all my scatter rugs yesterday, and now I shall be busy washing them today. It's good that I have several of these scatter rugs. My carpet would be in bad shape without them. I wonder why she does this? Seems she can only be good for about 4 or 5 days, then she makes a point to pee on each one.

Last night I finished up a couple more QP's for my freebie folder. Then I relaxed and did a couple of jigsaw puzzles. I am so glad that someone figured out a way of putting them on the computer. You never run out of pictures for the puzzles, because you can use your own photos to make new puzzles.

I have a couple of photos to share this morning. At work, Sunday morning, I took some photos of grape leaves. Every morning, the leaves are trimmed with little drops of dew. They really are very pretty. Here are two of them to show you what I mean.







When the sun is shining on the leaves, the dew drops sparkle like diamonds. I have been trying for a while now to get some photos of this, and these are my best so far. Nature is really amazing!!
*
I think now I will head on over to Journal Camp to see what this week's assignment is. My journeying leaves a lot to be desired, but I am trying to change that. Then maybe one of these days, I will pull out some of my older layouts and try re-doing them. Hmmm. Another project for me?
*
Well, I'm off now. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

The pics of those leaves are really great ! Na na nanah , I already have the journal camp this week done ,lol- but have to admit still need to do last weeks.
Hugs Snowy