Thursday, April 29, 2010

Raindrops Can Be Beautiful

April 28, 2010

Tis a rather early morning and still dark out. Tootsie and I awoke and decided to stay up. She needs to have a bath shortly, (today is Chemo day) and I'm working on my first cup of coffee. We have a few hours before we leave for her appointment, so I thought I would chat a bit here.

Ooh, ooh,ooh. I see the daylight beginning to break outside my window. It's too early to tell what it will be like, but hopefully it will be nice. The branches on my rose bush are moving a bit, so I guess it's a bit windy. We can live with that.

I have a cute photo to share with you. My daughter in law, Janet, brought me a tee shirt that her sister had sent over for me. It has the seven dwarfs on the front of it, so it's quite perfect for me!!
*
















*
I also have a new scrap layout to share. This one is made with the template supplied by Nani at our Pre Journaling Camp meeting, and features photos that I took of raindrops on flowers and leaves. As you can see, my style of journaling is very short, hence the reason why I really do need these classes. However, I still like my layout.
*


*
I'm also sharing a close up of one of the photos in the layout (bottom right). If you look really close at the raindrop in the middle of the photo, you can right through it to the leaves on the other side of it. Either that, or it's a reflection of the leaves in front of it. I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter anyway. I thought it was quite pretty and worth sharing.
*









Just before I turned in last night, I posted your April Day 29 download preview and link. You can find it just below this post. Now I have finished my coffee, and need to give Tootsie her bath. Got to look spiffy for her appointment! Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: