Saturday, April 3, 2010

Leave Some Goodies For Mr. Rabbit Tonight!!

April 3, 2010

It's a gloriously beautiful and sunshiny morning here in my little part of New England. The only bad part is that I'm missing all my little bird visitors at the feeder. With all the rain, it has not been possible to keep the birdfood in the feeder clean. So this morning we will clean out the feeder and fill it again with new seed. Seeing the birds outside my window will make the morning perfect.

Today, I really must have my nails done too. They are getting too long, and it makes it very hard for me to type. I keep hitting a lot of extra letters in all my words, and then I have to keep re-typing them. Once my nails have been groomed, I'm not sure what I can blame for all my extra typing letters. I'll have to think about that for a bit. (Maybe I type too fast?) LOL

Yesterday I went shopping to get myself a new microwave. Daughter in law, Janet, took me. We had a grand time shopping, and came home with lots of bundles. And no microwave. I guess we were having too much fun and simply forgot about it until we got home. So last night, Moo went shopping and brought me home a new microwave. And yes, it works just fine. Thank you Moo.

Last night I did Mr. Bunny a favor and boiled up dozens of eggs. I even promised to decorate them for him. After all, Mr. Bunny has a really big night tonight, traveling around to deliver all those beautiful baskets to kiddies everywhere. Some big kiddies too!! Even dwarfs have been known to get excited upon finding Easter goodies left for them.

Today I have a couple more photos to share. At Disney's Animal Kingdom, we saw this magnificent chicken!! It was just gorgeous, but very camera shy. It stayed under cover of tall grasses so I had a difficult time trying to get decent photos of it. It also was grooming itself most of the time. Here are two of my best ones. I don't know what kind of chicken this is, but I do know that it is simply beautiful.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Well, that's all for today. It's time to make some lunch for Tootsie. You know, she's seven years old now (as of March 15th). I still remember the vet telling me four years ago that I should be kind to her and save myself a lot of money, and have her put to sleep. My gosh!! Look at all the happiness and joy that she and I (and everyone else here) would have missed out on!! Y'all have a fantabulous day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Happy Bunny day ,lol - so nice that you are doing al the easter goodies for the dwarfs as well,lol- we are giving eggs a miss this morning- I'm fine , but Shaun is still suffering,lol

Hugs SnOWY