Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Journal Camp Is Beginning!!

April 27, 2010
*
This morning is a bit rainy and gray. But not to be dismayed! The Pre Journal Camp Meeting is today, and this is the start of five fun weeks learning about better journaling. If you haven't had a look into it, do visit Nani at http://chroniclesofnani.blogspot.com/. It should be very interesting, and there are lots of nice bonuses and freebies each week. Be good to yourself, and go have a look.

Last night, I got lost in designing some new stuff. It felt good to be back at it. Pretty soon, I'll have enough of it ready to bundle it up. Hopefully, our shop will be back up and running again soon. Our forum is safe now to use, and soon we will have new challenges there. I know that us "ladies of the forum" have certainly missed gathering together there.

The only news that I have for today is that Howie is still in the VA hospital and doing well. Moo and some of the dwarfs visit him regularly, and bring him lots of goodies. The bruise on my arm that I got last Monday morning hasn't begun to disappear. I tell you, I really am a klutz sometimes. Last Monday morning, I bumped my arm on the little round door knob on the closet door, and I got a nasty round purple bruise the same size as the knob. By the end of the day, the bruise was the size of a baseball. It still is. Here is a photo to show you what I mean. Isn't this awful? Unless I wear long sleeves, I can't even hide it. Yish!!





I have a couple more photos of Spring flowers to help cheer us up on this dreary, wet day. Daffodils and tulips are just so beautiful. Who am I kidding? I think all flowers are beautiful!! And they are!!
*
Now I'm off to wash some scatter rugs. What else is new? God love that little girl of mine. This is one hobby she really gets into. (peeing on scatter rugs!) I have no clue why she does it, nor do I know how to get her to stop it. At this point in time, life is too short to get overly excited about a little pee on a washable scatter rug. I'm at a point where it is smarter to pick my battles, and this is not one I choose to get ruffled about.
*
I posted your April Day 27 download earlier. You can find it just below this post. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

Oh Edna, that bruise is nasty! Yet, the photo of it is still a great photo. You could document the healing every day or so. Then you'd have a collection of photos to use for a layout for Journal Camp!

Okay, maybe a nice bunch of flower shots would be more fun. I looked at that layout I did of my facial bruises and I can't get over how awful I looked for a few weeks! Besides, your flowers pictures are still much nicer to look at than the bruise!

Hey give yourself a little plug too! Miss Edna is not just a Journal Camp Sponsor, but a highlighted sponsor this week! You could win her awesome Tom Boy kit in the random drawing from the comments!! :)

Thanks Edna! Have a great day!