Thursday, April 1, 2010

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

April 1, 2010

Did you manage to fool someone today? So far, I haven't had a chance to pull any pranks on anyone. For some reason, I'm just not quick enough for that. But the day isn't over yet. Ha ha!!

Well, I had two big things to do today, and I've just finished one of them. I wanted to have my will written and get a lot of personal things in order. That's been started. Now for the next biggie. I have an appointment in a little while to have my taxes done. Say a little prayer that it goes smoothly. I so hate doing the taxes!!

I also managed to do a couple loads of washing this morning, and washed a bunch of money while I was at it. I check all my pockets before throwing things into the washer, but somehow I always manage to find the laundered money when I take the clothes out of the dryer. Well, at least I can always say that my money is clean!!

Now I have to get ready to leave for my appointment.

I'm back now, and I guess I did okay with gathering up all my tax materials, because it wasn't so bad. Now it's time to start cooking our supper. I'll leave you with a cute picture that a friend sent to me. It's one of the cutest doggie pictures that I've seen in a while. Enjoy. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a really grand evening.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: