Monday, April 5, 2010

Grandpa Is A Happy Camper Today!!

April 5, 2010

We are enjoying another spectacular day here in sunny New England. After all the rain and flooding, we soooooooo appreciate the warm sunshine. Yesterday, Mr. Bunny was very good to us, and Moo cooked a fantastic boiled dinner. We were all stuffed and happy.

Today I am getting a late start, so this will be a rather short post. My foot is very achy, and does not want to fit into any sort of shoe. The nicer part of the day is a visit from Gary Jr's daughter Shanna and her son Niko. This certainly put a nice smile on Gary Jr's face!!! Here are some photos that I just took.
Niko, Shanna and Gary Jr.





Shanna & Niko
"I'll race you, Grandpa!!"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
That's it for today. I have to start a load of laundry. (Scatter rugs, of course. Tootsie keeps me busy!) Plus, Wayne is coming by in a couple of hours to see if he can get the internet connection back on my laptop. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Nani said...

Hi Edna!

I’m home from vacation and catching up a bit while the baseball games are on. (happy sigh) I love spring! The Red Sox won last night and even though my Reds lost this afternoon, Joey Votto went 3 for 5 with a home run! We blew really hard on the warm weather in Florida to make it move north. I’m glad it worked! :)

Your photos of Gary Jr and family are wonderful! So sweet!

I’m going to go download your Easter gift. I love your quick page! Happy day after Easter, Happy Opening Day and thank you!

Snowy said...

Wonderful pictures Edna , OMG -how warm was it over there that you can run around in Shorts and T-shirt? We are still wrapped up in coats over here,lol. Hugs Snowy