Monday, April 26, 2010

Celebrate Boob-Quake Day!

April 26, 2010
*
This morning is damp and gray, and a bit on the cool side. However, I learned this morning that today is National Boob-Quake Day.

According to the man on the radio, it seems that an Iranian cleric proclaimed "Many women who do not dress modestly lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes."

A young lady in California who disagrees heartily, has started a facebook group proclaiming today as National Boob Quake Day, and as of 7:30 this morning already had over 40,000 supporters. The idea is for women everywhere to celebrate by showing as much cleavage (as legal) as they can today to see if any tectonic movements occur. My information was gotten from the radio announcer this morning.

Those of us wearing tee shirts will just have to flash quickly every now and then. We may not start an earthquake, but there sure will be a lot of very happy men today. My oh my, what's next?

Before I left work this morning, I took some photos of the beautiful tulips growing in the yard. I know they not uncommon, but they are just so darn pretty, that one can't help but stop and take pictures.












This second photo intrigued me, so I played with it a bit in Photoshop, and came up with something a bit "artsy." I rather like it.
That's it for my rambling today. Now it's time to give Tootsie her meds, and maybe do a speck of housework. I posted your April Day 26 download earlier. You can find it right at the bottom of this post. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: