Sunday, February 7, 2010

Making My Christmas List Early

February 7, 2010

Most of yesterday's snow has gone, and today is sunny and cold. Very cold!! I do feel bad for those folks further south who got tons of snow, although some of them are turning it into fun. On television this morning, they are showing thousands of people enjoying a good old fashioned snowball fight in Washington DC.

Travelers aren't faring so well though. A lot of flights have been cancelled. I just hope the weather will be good when it is my turn to travel. I don't relish the thought of spending a day or two hanging around an airport.

Remember the new teleconverter that I recently purchased? Well, I've decided to return it. I had a chance to take a lot of photos with it, and they were not as good as I had hoped. I think the only way to get the bird photos I want will be to invest in an expensive telephoto lens. Maybe I can rent one first to see if I really want to buy one. Santa? Can you hear me? Already I'm making up my list for next Christmas!

Tootsie and I slept late this morning, and it is already almost time for lunch. Before I leave you to whip up some food for us, I'll share some more of my Grackle photos. The first photo shows some of them waiting in the trees for their turn at the feeder.

Okay, that's it for the Grackles. Tomorrow I'll see if I can get some new photos. Now it's time to feed my little girl. Y'all have a great day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: