My Pix Show 04

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

God, Watch Over Moo This Week

November 11, 2009

Good Morning everybody. Please say a few good words for Moo while talking to God today. This morning he is in having surgery to remove some more nasty cancer. Tomorrow won't be so pleasant for him either as he will be in having reconstructive surgery. He will shoot me when he reads this post, but "too bad Harry!" He is my only sibling and I want to have him around for a long, long time.

When I opened my mail this morning, I found a lovely surprise. There was a lovely award waiting for me from my friend Su at http://suruha-freespirit.blogspot.com/. Su, thank you so much. For those of you who have not been to her blog yet, you're missing out on a wonderful treat. Su has a wonderful way with words, and her blog is a treat to read, not to mention the free goodies that she creates.



Now I am supposed to tell you 10 things about myself, and then pass this award on. I find it difficult to talk about myself. Hmmmmm. 1) I am very sentimental. 2) I argue with my brother all the time, but I love him dearly. 3) I cry at tear-jerker movies. 4) I rarely ever let anyone drive my car. 4) I love Rosamunde Pilcher books. 5) I am fascinated with forensic sciences. 6) I love designing. 7) I don't really like cooking anymore since my kids all grew up and moved on. 8) I love making and giving gifts. 9) I am thrilled to bits when one of my photographs turns out really good. 10) I am so blessed with my scrapping friends. They have helped me through some very difficult times.

Now let me see who I shall pass this on to. I don't visit too many different blogs on a regular basis, but the ones that I do visit are just fantabulous!!! Each of these ladies has a special quality that makes her blog so very interesting. Do take the time to visit with each of them. Your day will be richer for it.

Davonna @ http://chroniclesofnani.blogspot.com/

Deb @ http://thescrappincop.blogspot.com/

Bonnie @ http://bonniecarter.blogspot.com/

Helga @ http://grannyart.blogspot.com/

Joanne @ http://joannes-digital-designs.blogspot.com/

Lady Shannon @ http://ladyshannonmemoriesmadeeasy.blogspot.com/

Blogger is giving me an especially bad time this morning. I have typed most of this blog at least three times already, and I am about ready to give up and come back later. Today, I am not in the mood to play games with this very moody program.

I do have some photos to share, but I think I will post them later. Blogger is not letting me space my paragraphs and lines properly. So I shall take my leave now, and see you again tomorrow. Y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Nani said...

Edna, I’m saying a special prayer just for Moo. I know what you mean about siblings, I only have one by blood and he and I have survived many disputes that have separated us for a couple years, but we end up solving it and reaffirming that sibling bond. Even after I proclaim, THIS TIME I’m NOT forgiving; I can’t stick to that, not with him. When it gets right down to it, siblings really are the only peers that have known you forever, right? When you only have one, that’s a big piece of you and a precious one.

Thank yo8u for the award! You’re always so sweet in the things you say ab0ut me and The Chronicles! I’m going to check out Su’s blog and I’ll brag about my award and list my ten things this evening.

Stay strong and positive energy to Moo!

Snowraven aka Silke said...

Hi Edna , I'm with Moo in my thoughts and send him all my energy and healing thoughts.If you see him please let him know even here in England we are thinking of him , Shaun also sends his best wishes.Let me know how he is doing if you find the time. Lol- I suppose I will be a nervous wreck the day Erik goes in for his operation, until I know he is ok. I might be far away here , but all of you have become very dear to me and are like family to me. Love and Hugs -Snowy