My Pix Show 04

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A New Award To Share

September 5, 2009

Today I have a new award to share that my good friend Kyra has bestowed upon me. (Snowy, there's another $20 word for you) While you're having your morning coffee, take a stroll over to visit with Kyra and check out all the beautiful things that she makes and shares. You're in for a treat! http://smiekeltje.blogspot.com/.













What a lovely way to start my day. First I went blog-hopping, then I tried to put together a list of 10 nominees to pass this award on to. Sometimes that is not so easy because we all visit a lot of the same blogs. However, I did manage to come up with a list of ten very deserving blogs.

Please visit all of these wonderful blogs. Each one has something special that makes them unique. There are stories, freebie gifts, news announcements, and just plain downright interesting stuff awaiting you on each of these terrific blogs.











My sweet little girl is lying beside my chair, oblivious to the rather daunting aroma eminating from her. But I will try to finish typing through my very watery eyes. Gosh!! I just love this little kid!!

Last night, I made a lovely new layout featuring pictures of my little lady that I help take care of. I also made a matching QP, but before I can post the layout I have to get her permission. So that will have to wait until tomorrow. It's good to keep you guessing for a bit.

Here's a photo I took yesterday of one of Summer's last treasures. Till tomorow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.


1 comment:

Mary Ann's Creative Photography said...

Thank you so much for the Blog Award. It is the 1st I have ever received and really don't even know how to post it on the side of my blog like you do but can put it in as the main subject. I am not a scrapbook designer at all but would like to have anyone who has a digital camera stop by my blog and pick up some tips and fun to play with your photos that you place on the pages you so beautifully design. Your a dear, Edna