Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Treat From Kyra

July 7, 2009

Monday came and Monday went. I'm usually pretty tired on Monday and I move rather slow. Therefore, I missed posting to my blog altogether. I did make some new papers for upcoming Daily Download kits, and some new overlays for more papers. But that's about it for yesterday.

Hopefully, I will be putting some new kits into the store this week. They have been ready, but I have been side-tracked here, there and everywhere. Ever have weeks like that? Where you manage to accomplish a lot of things that you really didn't need to get done, and other important things slide by unnoticed? Story of my life.

Today, I am going to see if I can stay on track long enough to scratch a few "important" things off my "things to do" list. Knowing me, this will be very tricky to pull off, but I shall make a concerted effort. Maybe if I get at least 4 things done, I can treat myself to some chocolate. A box just arrived from Snowy, and there is some lovely (sort of melted) chocolate inside. I have put it in the fridge to harden up a bit.

This reminds me of a Christmas back in the 70's. We had a wonderful exchange student living with us, and his family sent him a big box filled with goodies for Christmas. The box came a few weeks early, so we just tucked it under the tree. A few days before Christmas, the room was beginning to smell quite bad and we could not find the source of this terrible odor. Eventually, we did track it down to the large holiday box that was beneath the tree, in the back close to the wall heater vent. Yup, you guessed it!!! Packages of cheese inside the box.

Well that's it for today. I really must get busy here if I want that treat later on. Let me show you the beautiful QP that Kyra made with my "Whimsy" mini kit, which I made for a challenge last month. The QP is waiting for you on her blog. http://smiekeltje.blogspot.com/. Enjoy, and y'all have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Whimsy QP" designed by Kyra






















No comments: