Sunday, July 12, 2009

Give Me More Paper

July 12, 2009

Well, good morning and I hope your weather is as lovely as ours. During the night, we had some rather noisy thunder and lightning, and rain so heavy you could hardly see through it. But this morning the sun came shining through and brought lovely warmth with it.

Now if I can just stay awake till the stores open, I plan on going shopping at Wal-Mart. They have some lovely things on sale, including notebooks for 15 cents. Now this I simply cannot pass up. I have this thing for paper. I'm not sure why, but I have always been crazy for paper. It doesn't matter if it is large or small, fat or thin, plain or decorated, padded or loose, I like it, I like it, I like it!!!!!

My friend Snow Raven is like this with chocolate. I have another friend who cannot walk past a purse - even if it is ugly, she has to have it. My husband used to have a thing for curtain rods and broomstick handles. We ended up with an attic full of them. I guess this is just one of those wonderful things that makes the world go round. We are all so different, yet so much alike.

I will leave you now so that I can play a bit with Tootsie. She starts my day off with lots of love and a smile. When I walk through my door, she dances around and talks to me and gives me kisses. Can you ask for anything more than that?

This morning's photo is a fun one. Can you maybe guess what it is? Y'all have a fantastic day now.

Hugs, Edna B.


This is a Hydrangea bloom getting ready to burst open.

No comments: