Sunday, July 5, 2009

Early Morning Visitor

July 5, 2009

Wow, it's another beautiful morning, warm and sunny with a nice breeze. Mmmmmmm. Feels almost like June should feel. I will miss some of it though, because Miss Tootsie and I are going to take a nap. Last night was a work night, and tonight is too.

This week, I need to get a grip on reality, and buckle down on the housework. I have a tendency to let it slide, after all, who will see it? Tootsie doesn't care if I ever do it, and it doesn't impress me much. I think every woman should have a housekeeper. Boy, don't I dream big?

I'm not going to chat much this morning. The laundry is almost finished, just needs to be folded and put away, then it is nap time for bonzo baby here. The bird feeder has been refilled, and lots of seed tossed on the ground for Chippy. We even pulled up a little radish for him. Now we'll see if he eats it.

Before I left work this morning, I managed to get a couple of photos of an early morning visitor to the birdfeeder there. He's a cutie. While you're blog surfing, check out the 30% off Holiday sale at Magickal Scraps. http://http://www.magickalscraps.com. There are so many beautiful kits to choose from at a terrific price. Y'all have a gorgeous day now.

Hugs, Edna B.

Early Morning Visitor


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ms. Edna!! I love your early morning visitor, she's so cute! Thank you for the award. I'll be posting it on my blog later this week. How have you been?