Sunday, July 26, 2009

Alas! No Doggie Beds Today.

July 26, 2009

Good Morning! It's another beautiful wet morning here in New England. No, I'm not complaining because the rain is keeping the temperature down. Last night at work was very hot and sticky. Not so very good for the breathing.

I did manage to do a bit of shopping on my way home this morning. How is it that at 7:30 in the morning, a store is already out of the sale items when the sale just started at midnight? Are there really long lines of people waiting outside of Walgreen's at midnight to buy up all the doggie beds that are on sale? They also bought up all the Hunt's tomato sauce!! Now that's a fine how do you do.

I was going to post photos of a gorgeous hydrangea this morning, but instead I will post the surprise that I found in my email from Kyra this morning. It's a beautiful two page layout on "Friends." This little lady is such a lovely person. I hope that I get to meet her in person one day in the not too far off future. Thank you so much, Kyra. You've brightened up my morning fantastically!!

I was also going to post a new freebie this morning, but it still needs to be zipped up and sent to cyber space for a link, so I will definitely post it for you tomorrow. Meanwhile, I think I will go spend some quality time with Miss Tootsie. She is laying here beside me being very patient. Enjoy the layouts, and y'all have a spectacular day.

Hugs, Edna B.
























1 comment:

Snowy said...

That is a great layout Kyra did there-I actually had a lump in my throat,lol- so sweet of her !