Friday, May 22, 2009

A New Toy For Me

May 22, 2009

I got called into work rather unexpectedly so hence, no blog post yesterday afternoon. My friend's kitty was very sick and needed to go to her vet. That's a no-brainer. so off to work I went.

My day had been rather uneventful until a package was delivered around 4 pm. Oh my, oh my! A new toy for me to play with had just arrived. As soon as I got to work, I put that little puppy on my camera and out the door I went. You understand, I was just trying to make sure that the new lens was working properly. This morning I will share one of the photos that I got.

Our weather has been like perfect summer weather - hot with a nice breeze. And while we were enjoying this gorgeous weather, poor Snow Raven was walking to work in cold, wet stuff. By the time she gets here this Fall, it will seem like Summer all over again to her. Our Autumn weather is usually just wonderful, not to mention the gorgeous colors everywhere.
I did get two phone calls yesterday afternoon, scheduling me for my physical therapy and the other test in June. So I also have that fun to look forward to. Gosh, what a lucky kid I am. I can hardly wait.

It's a short post this morning - I'm still at work, and can't play all day. With a little luck, that local turkey family will coming trotting through the yard here today, and I will be able to get some great photos. Well, I can hope anyway.

It's off to work for me now. Y'all have a fantastic day. And to Sherry, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hugs, Edna B.





No comments: