Sunday, March 15, 2009

One Ringy Dingy, Two Ringy Dingies

March 15, 2009

It's late again tonight, but I got a bit busy, and then lost my cable and internet (phone too) for 2 or 3 hours. My oh my, that sure does make life difficult. I remember when we had no cable, no internet and pc's, and a big black phone that was linked to three other parties.

They were called party lines, and each party had their own particular ring. One, two, three or four rings. You listened to the rings and then picked up the phone. Unless of course, you wanted to chat with whoever was talking on the phone. In that case, you just picked up the receiver and joined in the conversation. Imagine the new laws that would be passed if we still had that system?

I have some good news for you. Tomorrow, I will post a new freebie mini kit for you. You've been awfully good putting with my nonsense, so I think you deserve a kit. I'll save the preview for tomorrow's post.

Tonight, I'll share a layout that I made for the quote challenge at Magickal Scrap's forum. I took the photo outside my door in Florida last week. Enjoy, and y'all have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.






No comments: