Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day

March 17, 2009

Hope you're all wearing your green today, it's St Patty's Day. Not that we're going to have the big dinner here - we don't have a stove yet. Our kitchen stove bit the big one a few days ago, so we've been doing our best to live on microwave cooking and sandwiches. I'm not complaining, because I can do that for quite some time. The dwarfs, on the other hand, have done quite a bit of complaining. Too bad Harry!!!!

I did order a new stove, and it should be here in a couple of days. I also got a 5 year warranty for parts and labor for just in case. I did not buy an extended warranty with the last stove, and it did not last two years. My bad. Dwarfs are hard on appliances.

I'm supposed to be finishing up my challenges, and getting new kits designed. Instead, I've been flitting from one thing to another and accomplishing not much of anything. I will take a break here to go and see what I have to share today. Be back soon.......

I'm back now, and I think I will share one of the layouts that I made for the Chat challenge. We were to use a plain background, and one of our own floral photos - blend them together along with other elements, keeping a Victorian theme in mind. Sort of a collage of sorts, although mine is too much like a collage. I will also post my original photo that I used to make the background. Hope you like it.

Now I'm off again, need to spend some serious play time on my PC. Also, Tootsie wants some time to play ball. She's being so very patient with me. Gosh, I love this little girl. I am so lucky that she was sent my way. Y'all have a wonderful evening now.

Hugs, Edna B























The Original Floral Photo for background. Taken this month in Florida

No comments: