Saturday, February 7, 2009

Such A Beautiful Day Today

February 7, 2009

What a gorgeous day it was today. Almost like Spring, except there was still snow everywhere. Lots of icicles dripping, thank goodness. Maybe we can get lucky and get another day like this. I know, I know. Don't be greedy. Ah well, I can think it anyway.

Tonight I can't chat too long, because I'm supposed to be working. I got so busy earlier trying to work out my travel itinerary, and get things reserved and paid for, that I ran out of time to do my blog. At least that part is all settled.

I have no photo to share tonight, but I'll make up for it tomorrow. I was talking to daughter #1 a little while ago, and made the mistake of asking "So what have you been doing?" Her reply was "You don't want to know." That can only mean that she was stuffing or whatever some poor little dead creature. I swear I got her at a rummage sale - you know the ones where you pay $1 for a whole bag of stuff and you don't know what you're getting until you get home and empty out the bag! Good grief! She shoots em up, skins em out, cooks and serves them up, and stuffs the leftovers to look like they're still here with us. Yup, it must have been a rummage sale bag.

I think on that note, I better go check on my patient. Have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful day here too! Did I mention that it is 70 +? LOL What an interesting observation regarding #1 Daughter. You obviously are crowing about her because there are not very many Daughters who are confident within themselves to handle a firearm, morally and ethically mature enough to understand what hunting is all about and how important it is to true conservation, is a fantastic cook who makes a mean Carolina Style venison bar-b-que and has the talent and creativity to care to attempt to preserve the beauty of Mother Natures Animals for long after the good Lords intended use. She is indeed a rare gem (as are all your young-uns) and it is so nice that you care enough to tout her accomplishments, albiet in a very different statement!! So, for only spending a dollar, you have recieved dividends that have far exceeded your expected return. Just like the Antiques Road Show, you never know the value of what you have until its looked at a little closer!!LOL Have a wonderful day. No.1 Son-in Law AKA Mr. Rummage kid