Monday, February 9, 2009

Learning New Things

February 9, 2009

Today is a very tired day. Last night was a work night, the sun went in, we had an early morning chemo appointment for Tootsie, and we can't have a nap because we have to go back for this afternoon's chemo. Tomorrow we have two more chemo appointments, and then we're done for another six weeks. At least tomorrow we won't be as tired.

Last night, I spent almost 4 hours downloading lost fonts, and trying to make scrapping elements using dingbat fonts. I finally ended up with two frames, one for Easter, and one with flowers. Today, I put them on a layout for the DesignTechnique challenge at Magickal Scraps. I will put the layout at the end of this post.

My computer is becoming very frustrating to work on. It's very slow, and it has a mind of it's own. Smack in the middle of a project, the whole screen goes away, and the only way out is to use the power button to shut down, then reboot. Not fun. So I guess I have to stop fitzeling, and go buy the new computer. I procrastinate, hoping that this old pc will get better, but that's just not happening.

Moo just came back from food shopping, so I need to go see if he needs any help. Have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.


2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Hello Edna,
It IS frustrating, a computer which isn;t doing what you want! Hope you will soon find a good new one! You deserve that!
And on my blog I have an award waiting for you, whoooooo.
Hope the chemo goes well!
Cuddle for brave Tootsie and hugs for you!
Kyra

Stolta said...

I have an award waiting for you,one my blog.Thank you for all your beautiful comment on my site,best regards Granny