Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gots A Headache From Laughing

February 8, 2009

My oh my, I have a headache from laughing over the comments from yesterday's blog post. I even got comments over the phone. If you haven't read them yet, scroll down to yesterday, and check them out.

Mr. Rummage Kid, you're absolutely right. You got a damn good deal! As for me, it was a dollar well spent. I may joke about her vocation and hobbies, but I sure as billy be damn am proud of her and my other kids. Even my grandchildren make me smile. Today I got a call from one very lovely grandaughter, telling how my great grandson has two teeth and runs all over the house in his little walker. He's five months old. My youngest grandaughter called yesterday to say that both she and her brother made the honor roll. She got all A's and a B. My grandchildren down South are also on the honor roll. I guess that makes me one very proud Meema.

Today, I thought I would share a couple of layouts that I made for friends of mine. My friend Mary Ann sent me some lovely photos of llamas, and I just couldn't resist using a couple of them to make her a valentine. Her husband, Gene, loves old planes, so that's what I put on his. Enjoy, and have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.





























Special Credits: Cajun Designz for the bow, Latte Dah Designs for the heart string.

No comments: