My Pix Show 04

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Catching Up A Bit

February 21, 2009

Another day, another battle lost with Vista. This is a boring game. I need to find a way to bring back some of my favorite programs. Maybe then I won't dislike this stupid pc so much.

At least today, I was able to finish zipping up and uploading my portion of the March Daily Downloads for the Magickal Scraps forum. I also finished my portion for the April DD's. Now I just have a few more challenges to finish up and my March challenge posting bonuses. Ye gads! I just might make it.

The sun is shining brightly today, although it's not very warming. We're in the middle of a cold streak. Nice weather to stay indoors and watch TV. Or do laundry and vacuuming. Well, my vacuum cleaner just broke, so that takes care of the vacuuming for a while. I can live with that.

Today, I tried to put a map on this blog, and froze everything up tight as can be. Then I had to figure out how to get the damn thing off and get my blog running again. But I am persistent. I will make another attempt.

I'm going to post you a freebie, ( the matching QP to yesterdays layout) then take 2 Advil and go back for more punishment from this pc. Y'all have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.


Here is your download link for my "High on Life" QP:
expired

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 22 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).