Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another Beautiful Award

February 22, 2009

Tootsie got me up at 3:15 this morning. My special littl girl wanted to play ball. Can you imagine? This is the third time she's done this lately. I made sure she made a potty stop first, then we played ball for a while. Next, I checked all my emails and the forum.

I ended up having to upload my previews for April DD's to the forum. Yup! You heard me right! We already have April half done. We have a truly amazing group at our forum at Magickal Scraps. I thoroughly enjoy working with this terrific group of ladies.

After I finished all this, I put in a brand new DVD that my daughter-in-law in Florida sent to me. It is a "Flick Back" from the year I was born - all sorts of news, sports, people and events from that year. That's the year that the movie "Gone With The Wind" first came out, we weren't in World War II yet, and the president of the United States was Franklin Delano Roosevelt. I'm old, huh?

Well, I had me a wonderful trip down memory lane over a nice hot cup of coffee. What a great way to start the day. Thank you, Belinda.



I also want to share another beautiful "Friends" award that I received a couple of days ago from Kyra @ http://smiekeltje.blogspot.com/. This lovely lady manages to put a huge smile on my face just about every day. She's also one of the finest designers I know, and a great team member. Do visit her blog, and say "hello" from me.

The rules are simple: Post it on your blog, Refer to the person who gave it to you, Nominate 5-7 other persons, Let them know by posting a note on their blog.

My nominees are:

I'm off now to forage into the world of "PC versus Human" challenge. Notice no squawking so far today? I really am trying to be good. Y'all have a wonderful day.
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Hello Edna,
You make me blush by your kind words about me! But also get a smile o MY face when I read your posts. You have a big sense of humour, lady. And you know what? You have another award to pick up. Yeap, they keep coming!
Have a great day
Hugs
Kyra