Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where Are You Spring?

January 14, 2009

Today is bitter cold outside. Inside, my feet are cold. Spring, where are you? Sorry I missed last night, but Moo and I attended the Memorial Service for Dee's Mother-in Law. It seems we are at an age where this happens a bit more frequently.

No fancy supper tonight. Today is a hot chicken soup and a sandwich kind of day. Just staying warm uses up a lot of energy. Want to know how cold it is? The oil man filled us up a week ago, and we are already below the half mark. And this is with a brand new furnace. Florida is beginning to look awfully good to me.

This will be short tonight, because tomorrow is a work day and 5:30 comes very early. I diddled on the computer all afternoon, so I don't really have anything prepared to share with you today. I can share a layout that I made for the Quote Challenge at Magickal Scraps. We had to make a layout about our affirmations for 2009. So enjoy it,

Hugs, Edna B.


Special Credits: Background - free4photoshop, ribbon decor - Scrapshanna, old paper - New Evolution Designs

No comments: