Friday, January 9, 2009

My Day For Photos

January 9, 2009

Today was a bit long, because I didn't really get much sleep last night. Just a bit of cat-napping, and then up by 3:45 am. Played on the computer for a while till it was time to get ready for work, then off I went. When you're tired, it makes for a long rather dull day.

Although, I did see a couple of really interesting things. Just before I got to work, I had to stop my car in the middle of the road to let a small herd of deer cross to the other side. Big ones and little ones. Of course, my camera was in the back seat. Duh!!!

In the afternoon, all the little birds were flocking to the feeder because we have another storm coming our way for tomorrow. I got my camera, and managed to get a few shots of two little ones bickering over the birdfood. I love watching these little critters.

















Then while I was getting ready to leave for home, I looked out the kitchen window by the sink, and what do you suppose I saw? I grabbed up my camera and started shooting away. Considering my photos are taken through windows, I think they look pretty good. Here's what was outside the kitchen window.


Today was my day for photos, I guess. Some days, I don't see anything more spectacular than a cardinal or a red squirrel. Other days, everything in the neighborhood trots by the window. Maybe next week I can get some pretty country snow scenes. We are expecting another foot of snow tomorrow night into Sunday. Yeesh!! White is definitely not on the top of my favorite colors list.
Bedtime comes early tonight. You all have a great night.
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Wonderful photos, Edna !! And I wish I could just hop over to play in the snow,lol.
Hugs Snowy