Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Busy Busy Day.

January 7, 2009

My one year anniversary on this blog is coming up really soon. I will have to think of something special to do. I don't know what, yet, but it will be nice.

Wow, what a busy day. I started by backing up and erasing files from one of my external hard drives. Once I made some room there, I transferred a huge file from my PC over to this external hard drive. I took hours, but I think I accomplished at least something. Gosh, I certainly hope so. This took up most of my day.

Then I tried to follow up on our neighborly pirateer. She's closed up and emtied out her blog of all her things. H-m-m-m-m. I wonder what that was all about. She posted on a friend's blog that she was going to re-open her blog somewhere else. So we will just have to keep an eye out for her.

In between all this, I played ball with Tootsie for a while, and finished up my towel laundry. I also had to fill up the oil tank today. This furnace (or maybe it's the weather) seems to be guzzling up the oil quick as a wink. It's only been two weeks since the last delivery.

I just got an email from a friend about a new HUGE virus coming our way. I have to check it out and send it to my friends and family, but the main gist is -- DO NOT OPEN ANY MAIL THAT SAYS IT IS A CARD FROM SOMEONE FROM HALLMARK. NO MATTER WHO SENDS IT, DO NOT OPEN. It is supposed to wipe out your whole C drive. At the moment there is no fix for it. If you see it, shut off your PC. After I read more, I will tell you more.

Before I leave for the night, I will share another photo with you. I took this one while practicing my close up shots. I thought it came out pretty neat. Enjoy,

Hugs, Edna B.
p.s. Tomorrow is Kyra's BIRTHDAY. Don't forget to wish her a great day.

"Dandelions"

1 comment:

Mary Ann Roesler said...

I wish this had come out of my camera! Great, awesome photo.

Enjoy!

Mary Ann