Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oops! A Boo Boo.

December 22, 2008

Oh my, when I make a boo boo, it's usually a good one. I have just been told that I put up a wrong link for the elements to "Chanukka 2008." I gave you the elements preview, and the link for the QP. At least I can fix this easily. Today, I will post the elements link, plus a preview of the QP. I really am sorry for the mix up.

This is the QP that matches the "Chanukka 2008" kit.























And here is your link for the ELEMENTS. ELEMENTS ELEMENTS

The snow finally changed to some rain and turn a lot of the snow on the ground to slush, which of course would be chunks of ice in no time. Goodie goodie. Moo and a couple of the guys did a fantastic job of cleaning up our yard. I hope the roads are decent because I have to make a quick run to Walmart to pick up one last little thing and then I am all done with the holiday stuff.

While I am there, I need to pick up some more of my favorite sausage patties. They have the best tasting sausage patties I've found anywhere. They also have cranberry english muffins. M-m-m-m. These are seasonal items, and boy are they good.

Here is a photo of the Shaw's parking lot, where I stopped on my way home from work Sunday morning. If I enlarged the picture, you would see all the snow flakes still falling.















...Later in the day.....
The snow finally stopped, but I did not go out to do any errands. Instead, I did some laundry, and Moo did the food shopping for Christmas dinner. I will be working that day so we will have dinner when I get home. It will be a nice little group, Me and Moo, and a few of the dwarfs. It's a good thing none of them has internet and can read this, I don't think they would take too kindly to being called dwarfs. I say, "Too bad, Harry!" (just an old saying)
Moo made us steak tips for supper, and just now brought out slices of the tomato soup cake that he made this afternoon. Oh yum!
Well, it's time for me to get back to my pc work. Have a great night.
Hugs, Edna B.


3 comments:

Stash Empress said...

Thanks for the elements!!!

Snowy said...

Now that's what I call " snow" -here the people panic if it's just one inch,lol. And it turns to slush within a few hours and then melts. Wish I could come over and have a play in the snow,lol.

smiekeltje said...

Hello Edna,
Yes, I just posted the kit, but I think everybody already had the links so it would be allright.
Listen, you corrected the little mistake, so no harm done. It happens to all of us once in a while.
I just had such a pleasant surprise. We received a parcel from our best Polish friends, with all kind of goodies in it(even for the cats!) and some decorations also for the Christmas tree. I was all tears when I packed it out. It was soooo sweet of them!
Now i go to my blog to post a freebielist and then make dinner. As you read, I am having a mini break, I really need it a bit. Till soon, have wonderful days!