Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Bye 2008

December 31, 2008

Good Bye to 2008. Tonight we cheer in the new year, 2009. Tootsie, Moo and I wish you all a Wondrous New Year. May you be blessed with happiness, good health and prosperity. I want to say thank you to all the wonderful scrappers who have stopped by and given me the caring and support that I needed to get through a difficult, yet busy and learning year.

I am thankful for my family and all my wonderful scrap friends everywhere. I am also very thankful that Moo and Tootsie have made it through another year. This past year, I was blessed with two more great grandchildren. We almost have enough for a softball team, Papa. Wherever you are, may your soul rest in peace.

Now I will seriously have to think about what I would like or need to do in the upcoming new year. I have new programs to learn on my computer and more designing to do. I might even try to get in more exercise. Tootsie and I could certainly use a treadmill or an exercise bike. H-m-m-m. We'll see.

As for tonight, I am staying at home with Tootsie and Uncle Moo. We will share a nice dinner,
and toast in the new year together while we watch the ball drop in Times Square (on TV, of course!).

Before I leave today, I would like to share with you the infamous "ball" that has been trying ever so gracefully to expire. My Tootsie is very persistent, however, and will keep on breathing new life into it as long as she can. That means - new tape every few weeks or so. God bless her. Till tomorrow,

Hugs, Edna B.























Specials credits for resources used: Baz, Delicious Scraps, The Scrappin Cop

No comments: