Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Halloween Treat For Uncle Moo

November 2, 2008

Glory to be, we have a wonderful Halloween treat this year!! Uncle Moo has become a grandfather again to a gorgeous baby girl. This makes three for him, all girls. Harmony Melody was born on Halloween, and is she ever beautiful.

I saw her this afternoon, and of course I had to take photos and hurry home and scrap her so that I could share this wonderful news. She has the most gorgeous head of wavy black hair, and the biggest smile ever!

With all the excitement, I really didn't get much of a nap, but I'll make up for it tomorrow. Tonight is a working night, and I need to be getting ready for work. I also have to go play ball for a while with my little waif. She's been sitting by me so patiently, such a good little dog. I was so luckly the day I found her.

Enough of my prattling for now. Time to throw the ball. Here's Harmony. The layout was made with the "Halloween 2008" kit.

Hugs, Edna B.


No comments: