Thursday, October 30, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT!! Come On In.

October 31, 2008

I know I'm typing this tonight(Friday, late) for tomorrow, but I'll be very busy tomorrow working. Then, after work, Tootsie and I will don our best black capes and hats, climb aboard our trusty broom, and go visiting some of our dear friends.

We have nice new sweats to wear under our capes. You can't imagine how cold it gets out there in the night air. Br-r-r-r!! But we must, and that's that. We won't be alone, as there will be quite a few other brooms up there with us.

The reason I came in to post early was so that I could leave your Halloween Treat, just in case I'm not home when you get here. Guess what? I'm not even going to leave a preview. Just a link! This way, you'll be surprised when you open your treat. Have fun, see you Saturday. Before I go, I want to wish a very Happy New Year to some of my dearest friends.

Hugs, Edna B.

Here's your Halloween Treat:
Expired

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the AWESOME QPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!