Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Pictures To Share

October 12, 2008

Well, another day has flown by, and I haven't really accomplished a whole lot. On work weekends, I'm not usually very productive because I need to sleep for a few hours. Once I get past the "new carpet syndrome" I'll get caught up again.

Later this month, I will have a new kit for you. What's it about? Halloween, of course. After that, I need to finish up my other holiday kits that I have started.

Today I'm going to share a couple of photos that I took in La Crosse. This community is quite serious about keeping everything looking clean and friendly. There are even little flower gardens planted on sidewalk corners all over town. which I thought this was grand.

Also, there are these large bird figurines scattered throughout the town that have been painted by several of the locals. These are absolutely awesome. Here is a picture of one of them.























Another picture that I thought was quite interesting was the "World's Largest Six Pack." I had to take this picture for Uncle Moo. Thought it might make his day to know that beer came in larger cans. haha.




















Well, that's it for today. It's almost time to get redy for work, and I still have to make supper for Tootsie and myself. I'm not sure what we'll have yet, just have to raid the fridge. Till tomorrow,

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

I love "larger than life" art and that 6-pack is just GREAT! Tank you for sharing it!!! :D