Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Kit Coming - Finally

October 26, 2008

Today I'm tired. It's called lack of sleep. Some days you can sleep all day, and other's, you just can't catch any winks at all. Today was an "other's" day. TGYM! (Thank God for Monday!)

I did, however, get caught up on a few things on my laptop last night. One was the Halloween kit I've been working on for you. It was getting so big, I decided to wrap it up and zip it up. Starting tomorrow, I'll post it.

Have you noticed the daily downloads at Magickal Scraps? I feel so good about me, because I made a lot of the ones that are up now. Snow Raven did the preview, and it looked so good I almost downloaded it until I realized that it was mine. I'm definitely getting there. My goal is to be in the shop by Spring.

Tonight is another working night, so I won't rattle on for long. One of things that I finished last night was one of my bookmarks that I'm making for a challenge at Magickal Scraps. I have one more to go plus a layout for the letter A.

I'm off to spend some quality time with my Tootsie before getting ready for work. Besides, I can smell the ham steak that Moo is cooking for our supper. M-m-m-m.
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: