Sunday, September 7, 2008

This Is A Two-Cup Morning

September 7, 2008

Before I went to work last night, I typed up this morning's post and scheduled it to be posted at

8:50 am this morning. Obviously, Blogger can't read English too well, because at 9:25 am, I finally had to delete it because it was never posted, and there was no way for me to post it myself. Blogger should come with a visual manual for nitwits like me who cannot figure out how to use this place easily.

So now I'm retyping and grumbling because I thought I had found a good thing to use - "future posting" and "scheduling." No so!!! Enough grumbling. It's gorgeous outside at the moment. It rained all night, and the wind howled and blew tree branches and debris all over the roads.

Today I have to finish up my baby shopping, and then Grandpa and I are going to see Niko again. After that, I have to finish up whatever shopping, etc. that needs to be done before I go on vacation next weekend.

Have you visited "The Chronicles of Nani"? She has lovely freebie kit posted called "Daddy's Little Girl." I've made a QP with it, and if you want it and the kit, you can get them at: http://chroniclesofnani.blogspot.com/.




We're off now, to get the day rolling. Something tells me it's going to be a long one, and that this is going to be a Dunkin Donuts two-cup morning. Till tomorrow,
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

So sorry the future posting didn't work for you, Edna! Like I said in our emails, I agree, they need to make the interface for that a LOT more user-friendly!

Enjoy time with the new great grandbaby today!! :)