Monday, September 22, 2008

That's Me, Ms. Wuss!

September 22, 2008

I won't be long, I'm such a wuss when I have a bad cold. It makes the asthma more difficult to deal with. Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with my doctor, and hopefully, he'll give me some medicine to speed up the recovery time.

There is a new design team at Scraphead. Snow Raven and Morgana (Morrighans Designs). They have put some wonderful new kits in the Scraphead store, one of which is "The Wizard of Oz." Tonight, I'll share a new layout I just finished using the "Wizard of Oz" kit. Please visit Morgana's blog. http://morrighanwynter.blogspot.com/

"We're Off To See The Wizard"

I don't like to whine, but this cold is really doing me in. So I'll take my cheese, and Tootsie, and curl up in my nice warm bed and watch some TV.
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: