Thursday, July 10, 2008

Building a New Bulkhead

July 10, 2008

I have some great pictures to share with you today. The work crew was here building my new bulkhead. Of course, Moo and I had to go out and chit chat and watch how they were doing. The contractor is a great guy and he and his men do a wonderful job.
He and Moo got along famously.


I have a couple more pictures, which I'll show at the end of this post. Tomorrow, they will finish the job, not a lot left to do. It will be sad when they go, they were so much fun to have around.

Yesterday, I learned how to make something new on Photoshop, and got so excited that I started a whole new kit to go with it. Lordy, this scrapping is very addictive. I mean VERY. But that's okay, it keeps me quite busy and happy.

Tootsie and I are going to watch some TV now. Enjoy the photos.
Hugs, Edna B.




No comments: