Thursday, June 5, 2008

Two New Layouts

June 5, 2008

I think I just lost a few days. Seems like just yesterday that I wrote in my blog, but actually three days went by. I'm beginning to think that old age and the "golden years" ain't quite so golden. I have more wrinkles, my lovely figure ? fell down in rather unsightly globs, memory lapses are becoming the norm, and time goes faster than I can walk.

On the other hand, there are a couple of perks. One is the "senior discount," and the other is the way people tend to smile sweetly when waiting on a little old lady (or man). Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining. In fact, every day that I wake up is a gift, and I try to enjoy all of it.

Enough serious stuff! How about I share a couple of layouts that I made with one of Snow Raven's new kits. This kit is called "Hope Catcher," and it is so much fun to work with. Both layouts were made for challenges at Scraphead. Enjoy,

Hugs, Edna B.



No comments: