Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Really Nice Day

Jun. 12, 2008

We got to open our doors and windows again today for a few hours before the temperature turned too warm. What a pleasure to hear the birds chirping, and to feel the breeze.

I'm trying to decide which layout to share with you today. Maybe the one I made today for a challenge at Scraphead. ScrapShana gave us the template,(http://scrapshana.blogspot.com) the background papers are mine, and Miss Audrey gave me the photos. They were taken at a Boy Scout campground, where Audrey and her husband had volunteered to help teach archery. I chose this photo of the fishing dock because of the beautiful reflections.


We're cooking on the grill tonight (what else is new!), and I'm going to open a new jar of Dixie Relish that my daughter, Audrey, made for me. M-m-m-m good! Here's a picture to get your chops drooling. The jar kit came from Carolina Girl Scrap Creations: http://carolinagirlscrapcreations.blogspot.com/.
Enjoy,

Hugs,
Edna B.


No comments: