Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Freebie For You

April 5, 2008

I don't know about other parts of the country, but the wind hasn't stopped for quite some time. Some days it blows softly, and other days it is really wicked, blowing my barrels all over the yard. April used to be such a gentle month.

This past week, I joined a couple of new forums so that I would have some more new challenges to try out. It's such a fun way to learn and to have fun with a lot of wonderful people.

This weekend, I have a new QP freebie for you, and my newest challenge layout for Kutnkudlys Kreations. See their link on the right side of my blog.

The QP freebie was made with Snow Raven's kit, "Wedding Elegance." Her link is also on the right side of my blog.

That's all for today, this is a working night. Enjoy.

Hugs, Edna B.

This one is for my family.
Credits: Backgrounds, mine; Frame by BAZ, Lyrics from Diamond Rio's song.



Wedding Elegance QP - 01



Expired

No comments: