Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lot's To Be Thankful For

Mar. 11, 2008

Hooray! Tootsie's Chemo is done for three more weeks, and we got us a brand new roof today. And to make things even nicer, Tootsie has a birthday this coming Saturday.

It's been a long day, but a nice one. I was able to get all my homework caught up, and a little bit more. Even got to spend some time on some of the challenges I like to enter. Believe it or not, I learn an awful lot by participating in these challenges. Plus I get to meet some new and very nice folks.

There's a young person out there who could use some help from as many of us as can. She is a very special friend of my grandson, Jeremy. Please take a few moments to go look at her website, and read her diary and look at her pictures. If you can help, please do, and God Bless.

http://www.helpmegan.org/

Tonight, I'll share with a layout I made with Snow Raven's kit, "Lord of The Rings."
Have you ever seen such a grand and wise wizard?
Hugs, Edna B.






No comments: