Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Mar. 17, 2008

I hope everyone is enjoying their St Patricks Day. Lot's of festivities, parades (probably yesterday), and definitely lots of good food.

To all of you who tried to download the "Let's Go Oriental" QP, I am so sorry about the mess with the password. I thought I had removed all passwords, as they only confuse me. However, it's not as easy as one would think to remove passwords. I did eventually manage this, and re-loaded the QP file. If you scroll down to the new link, it should work just fine.

Please be patient with me, as I am still quite new at all of this.

Tootsie is having "Birthday" withdrawals. She thinks that everyday is roast beef and chicken day. Not so, my little girl. It's back to the dog food till next year.

Today, I finished up my homework, and made some new layouts for Snow Raven. The first layout is made with her kit "Flowers For Mum Add-on".
Enjoy, Hugs, Edna B.


The second is made from her kit "Easter Fun."



No comments: