Friday, March 28, 2008

Giddy With Glitter

Mar. 28, 2008
Well, today is much better news. Janet, my daughter-in-law, is feeling a bit better, and Dozer was feeling pretty chipper this afternoon. AND, I just might have licked my homework woes.

Today, I made glitter. Yup, you heard me - Glitter!!! Isn't it sad when an old koot like me gets all excited about making glitter? Well, that's okay, because I had fun doing it.

See? Here's my glitter that I am so proud of.

Isn't it nifty? Okay, I'm all done patting my back. I just finished up the Intermediate Classes for Photoshop, and am looking forward to the Advanced Classes next week. If you're interrested in these classes, visit: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com
You'll find them in the store under Andrea Gold.

Also, if you love golf or are a tea drinker, check out Kyra's blog for some beautiful freebies. Her address is: http://smiekeltjewordpress.com

That's all for today. Tootsie and I are turning in for some beauty sleep. Tomorrow I'll have a freebie for you.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: