Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Day For Woes

Mar. 27, 2008 We had a nasty train crash in a nearby town two nights ago. I had a bad feeling in my gut because my daughter-in-law takes the train to and from work. I could not get in touch with her at all, then last night she called to say she was being released from the hospital. Unfortunately, she was on that particular train. Thanks to God, she will be okay.
.
Next, my daughter, Audrey, called me to say that they had been back at the hospital with their furry boy, Dozer. He's not been feeling well, and is all bloated. Tonight, though, she called to say he might be feeling just a tad bit better. I certainly hope so. It's tough to watch your pets suffer.

Amongst all that news, my PC is acting weird, and today Photoshop has decided to give me headaches. I really don't know how to fix all this, so first I did a defrag, and over the weekend, I will try to empty a lot of stuff out of the PC.

If this wasn't bad enough, I struggled with my homework trying to make a little piece of twill tape. It took two days, and lots of moaning and groaning on my part, but I finally ended up with a little piece of twill tape that is recognizable. If I never see twill tape again, I won't shed any tears.

This is my twill tape!!!!!

I will leave you with a couple of pictures. One of Dozer, and one I took last September at a local bay, Wessagusset.

Enjoy, Hugs, Edna B.

This is Dozer.


And this is Wessagusset Bay at night.




No comments: