Monday, February 18, 2008

New Layout For You

Feb. 18, 2008
I'm getting very forgetful lately (actually, more like usually lately). Tootsie had chemo appointments today, and I completely forgot. So we'll go tomorrow and Wednesday instead. I'm really going to have to work on my forgetfulness.

My computer repair man came to fix my DVD writer drive, and gave me the sad news - I need to buy a new drive. So tomorrow, we go shopping. My PC is getting overloaded with all my scrapbooking stuff, and I need to back it all up on DVD's, and take it out of my PC.

Tootsie and I are turning in now. Have to get up early for her appointment. Tonight, I'll share a layout made from Snow Raven's "Aquamarine Ambience."

Hugs, Edna B.


2 comments:

Galletita said...

http://gayetita.blogspot.com/

Snowy said...

Beautiful Layout !!!!!