Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Feb. 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day everybody. I got a couple of valentines, plus a home made one from a new friend in South Africa. Well, now --- ain't I special!!

Has anyone been over to Snow Raven's blog yet today? She just got a new PC and what a beauty! Good luck with it Snow Raven.

Last night, I meant to share with you a link sent to me by someone special. However, I forgot - so sorry- and I'll give you the link now. Get your tissues ready, and give your dog a hug, because there's nothing quite like your dog's love.


Well, I finally finished the "Spring Is Coming" kit. I have so much respect and admiration for those guys and gals out there who design all those beautiful scrapbooking kits. I never realized how much work went into their designs. When you're out there downloading all those freebies, don't forget to say thank you to the designers.

That's all for today. I'll share with you the preview for the elements to "Spring Is Coming."

Hugs, Edna B.


No comments: