Friday, February 22, 2008

Goodies On Sale

Feb. 22, 2008

Finally finished all the homework (for this week), and now I can play for a day. Got to start thinking of the next new kit.

I got a note from Snow Raven about a sale at "Gotta Pixel." Because it's leap year, they're having a sale - everything 29% off. She spent a bunch of money, and then of course, I did too.

Take a look, and have fun. http://www.gottapixel.net/store

It's snowing like crazy here. My poor brother has shovelled it all up twice, and now it's all covered up again. There's a song out "Winner At A Losing Game." Reminds me of shovelling snow.

Tonight, I'll share my newest layout for the Scraplift Challenge at KST - see their link to the right of this page. The photos and the kit are mine. I love trying to photograph birds and wildlife. Hope you enjoy it. Tomorrow, I'll have a freebie for you.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: