Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A New Layout And A Preview

Feb. 13, 2008

One more day till Valentines Day!! Actually it's only a few more hours away. Are you ready? Got your valentines and hugs and candy for your special person?

And the best part -- Spring is only 5 weeks away. Yeah-h-h! Today the winds died down, and for a change we're starting to feel warmer. It's been so cold. Although I shouldn't complain. I have a friend who lives where it is 40 and 50 below zero with the wind chill factor. God bless her, I don't think I could cope with that.

Designing is not as easy as it looks, so I'm learning. I have to make a hundred papers to get six that I would actually give away. So that is what I accomplished today. I will show you the preview for the papers to the new kit I am making for you.




I'm also going to share a layout made with Snow Raven's new kit "Amazing Amethyst." Check the stores listed at the right, because it should be out this week.


If you like this layout, I will be posting the Quick Page for you this weekend. I will also be posting a link for the first part of the "Spring Is Coming" papers. It is a large download, so I broke it up into two parts.
That's it for today.
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: