Thursday, February 7, 2008

Feb. 7, 2008

I gave myself quite a scare today. My camera turned up missing, and I was in a tizzy all day until we found it. It was right in plain sight, hiding behind something.

I looked in at Snow Raven's blog this afternoon, and my head swelled up with all the nice things she said about me. Thank you, thank you, Snow Raven.

This weekend, I will have to work on some new free stuff, plus I need to spend some time with my homework assignments. I am signed on to three different types of classes; the scrapbooking classes with Snow Raven at KST, Photoshop Classes at GDS, and my Photoshop Workshop at "thelittlephotoshop" forum.

Tonight, I'm going to share a layout with you that I made for a friend of mine. It's quite nostalgic, and incorporates jinto it her love for Native American lore. The wolves and the teepee came from "Jenny's Scraps" and the Native American elements and background came from "Sherry C's Creations. The photo used is from my friend's childhood.

This one is for you, Miss Bea.
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: